Sephora.com, Inc.

Oct 16, 2014

Gwen Stefani rocks my world



You ever think to yourself that a certain celebrity may be your spirit animal, or is that just me?  For me, I often think mine is Gwen Stefani.  I mean, maybe I can’t sing, I’m not married to Gavin Rossdale, and I’m not even close to as cool as Gwen is, but still in my mind I feel that we are a kindred spirit.  Anyhoo, the pop icon didn’t become an icon just because she’s a talented musician.  We all know her clothing line is boss, and let’s not forget her Harajuku Lovers perfumes!  Today on HSN, she’s launching the newest fragrances in the line, called Pop Electric, and making a special 2 hour appearance at 7:00 pm.  Will I be watching?  There’s about a 99% chance.  Will I be purchasing some of these items?  99.9% chance. 
Here are the offerings that are available starting today:
Harajuku Lovers "Pop Electric" 5-piece Fragrance Gift Set

Includes all 5 Pop Electric EDP’s: Baby, G, Lil’ Angel, and Music.  So that’s 5 different 1 oz EDP’s, for $124.90 (value of $200). 
Or you can buy the fragrances individually if you don’t need all five.  Each fragrance, if bought separately, is $40.
Another option is to go for the 3-piece gift set, which includes the EDP, a body lotion, and a cute little keychain.  The 3-piece set is $60.  

And here’s a little background on the individual fragrances:            
LOVE: A floral jasmine scent, with fruity notes like apple, and pear, grounded back to cashmere woods and musk. 
LIL’ ANGEL: A berry fragrance blended with candied violet, sugared rose, with a lollipop accord, grounded back to amber.
G: A whipped coconut accord, complemented by soft florals and musky woods.
MUSIC: Apples and berries open up this fragrance, then watery floral mid notes come out to play, with base notes of amberwood and musks.
BABY: This is a powdery fragrance, but a sophisticated one, with a baby soft musk accord, blended with florals and vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...