Sephora.com, Inc.

Sep 5, 2014

Want to meet Alexa Chung? I know I sure do!


We might have our chance, my little Alexa superfans (wait, is that just me?).  Miss Chung will be making an appearance at Sephora Union Square next week to launch her newest nail polish collection with Nails inc. Customers who stop by and buy 1 bottle can meet Alexa, take a selfie with her, and receive a free on-site manicure from a Nails inc artist.  Um, selfie with Alexa?  Count. Me. In.  Do you think she'll want to be best friends with me once we meet?  I think she might.  

When:
Wednesday, 9/10
6:00 – 7:30PM EST
Where:
Sephora store
Union Square
45 E 17th St (entrance at Park Avenue)


In the meantime, check out some of the colors in her new collection, which is inspired by different fabrics and given adorable names like Alexa Lace or Alexa Sequins.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...