I mean, what is better than television? NOTHING. I don’t care if it makes me sound like a fat, couch-potato American. I’m not ashamed.
Well, there is one thing I can think of that's better than TV: finding reasons to drink that are related to TV… like the Emmy’s, new fall TV premieres, or Shark Week. I think the Emmy’s being on tonight is a perfect reason to try some of these fabulous cocktail recipes.
Physics Lab Lemonade
· 2 parts Skinnygirl™ Meyer Lemon Vodka
· Sugar-free lemonade mix
· Splash of fresh lemon juice
· Splash of sparkling water
· Raspberries for garnish
· Lemon slice for garnish
Mix ingredients in a glass with ice and top with sparkling water. Garnish with raspberries and lemon.
· 1 part Skinnygirl™ Prosecco
· 1 part light rum
· 1 tsp. agave nectar
· 3 parts lime juice
· Splash of lime flavored sparkling water
· 3 sprigs of mint
Shake rum, lime juice and agave nectar in cocktail shaker with ice. Top with Skinnygirl™ Prosecco and sparkling water, and pour into tall Collins glass. Muddle in mint leaves.
· 1 part Sauza® Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
· ½ part DeKuyper® Peach Schnapps
· ½ part JDK & Sons™ O3 Premium Orange Liqueur
· 1 part fresh squeezed lime juice
· 2partspeach nectar
· 1 peach for garnish
Combine tequila, Peach Schnapps, JDK & Sons™ O3 Premium Orange Liqueur, lime juice and peach nectar over ice. Stir to combine.
Crime Scene Sipper
· 1 part of Sauza® Blue 100% Agave Silver Tequila
· ½ part DeKuyper® 03 Premium Orange Liqueur
· 3 parts cran-raspberry juice
· 1 ½ parts lemon-lime soda
· 1 tbsp. sanding sugar
· 1 lime for garnish (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a shaker. Run a lime wedge around half the lip of a margarita glass and dip in sanding sugar to rim. Fill glass with ice, pour margarita into glass, and garnish with a lime wedge (optional).