Sephora.com, Inc.

Jul 16, 2014

Jonathan Adler Online Warehouse Sale

There's few things on earth I like more than a good sale.  It's right up there with mac n cheese or margaritas.  I can't resist a good deal.  Well, Jonathan Adler's warehouse sale is now online (you're welcome, non-New Yorkers) and it starts tomorrow.  From July 17th through July 22nd you can get up to 70% off this fun home decor.    
I wouldn't miss out if I were you.  Check out some of the deals you may or may not find on the site.  

Bobo Waves Pillow $88, but is $25.99 for the sale

Pop Sugar Candle $38, $18.99 for sale

Unicorn S&P shakers $48, $27.99 sale
Lena Lamp $595, $356.99 sale
Siamese Cat $88, $23.99 sale

So I think you all know where to find me tomorrow.  I'll be spending all my money.  Don't make me do it alone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...