Apr 15, 2014
Easter Nail Art by Jin Soon
If you're into Easter, but maybe not so into eating Easter eggs laden with food coloring, why not try this super cute Easter mani by Jin Soon? If you don't know who she is, you'd better get acquainted with the founder of my favorite nail lacquer (JINsoon), and subsequently my favorite place to pamper myself; Jin Soon Hand & Foot Spa in NYC. Her nail colors are the longest-wearing that I've found, and free of all the harmful stuff that you don't want in your nail colors. Plus her nail art has been seen on celebs and backstage at some of my favorite fashion shows. Don't worry, just because she's a superb nail artist doesn't mean that this nail art is unachievable! In fact, it's super easy to do at home in just a few simple steps.
1. File and shape your nails in a natural square or round shape.
2. Apply JINsoon Power Coat as a base.
3. Next, use JINsoon Dolly Pink on the entire nail.
4. Use JINsoon Poppy Blue about 2/3rd's of the way down the nail, starting from the top, creating a few curved lines as you go.
5. If you're opting for the tri-tone look, apply a shade like Formula X for Sephora in Seismic over the Poppy Blue, creating the curved lines in the same manner as you did with the blue.
6. Finish with JINsoon Top Gloss.
That's it! Simple and adorable.