Sephora.com, Inc.

Apr 2, 2014

BeautyByBenz Approved: Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment

Ok, I'm fully in love with this stuff.  At first I just bought it because, let's be honest, I basically own everything that Sephora sells.  I certainly don't NEED another nail polish or nail treatment.  But I was curious about it, and it was close to the register, so I bought it.  Don't judge me.  Anyways, one use and I was kind of hooked, but after several uses I'm so hooked that I haven't really been wearing nail colors.  This is a nail treatment, but it also happens to be the most perfect sheer nude pink, so it doesn't look like you're wearing polish, it just kind of gives an airbrushed effect to the nails.  Besides the fact that it makes the nails look good with very minimal effort (hello only one coat necessary!) it has a plethora of nail care benefits to make nails stronger and smoother.  Plant stem cells provide anti-aging benefits, a UV filter prevents yellowing, it's not tested on animals, and it's 4-free (free of formaldehyde and other toxic ingredients that are often found in nail polishes).  It gets its name from the oxygen technology that makes the nail more permeable to oxygen, while simultaneously reducing the penetration of water through the nail.  Basically, it allows your nails to breathe, which they need to stay healthy, but it repels things that make your nails weak or brittle.  It's kind of genius and well worth the $18 I shelled out for it (and if you're a Julep Maven member you get a discount on all their products).  I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...