Sephora.com, Inc.

Jan 1, 2014

New Year's Resolution: Be more like Blanche Devereaux

Friends, you may not know this, but I have an unhealthy obsession with The Golden Girls.  Even more so, I dream of being like Blanche Devereaux one day.  She is my spirit animal.  She is probably the most fabulous TV character to have ever been.  The dresses, the robes, the hilarious sex jokes, and the confidence!  It's all about Blanche's confidence.  What's not to love about Blanche?  So this year I think we can all learn a few things from Blanche.  Let's be inspired by Ms. Devereaux this year.       

Work on your fitness:

Keeping fit is the secret to aging gracefully

Get your beauty sleep:
Beauty sleep is super important
Practice good posture:
Good posture immediately makes you look more confident (and thinner!) 

Dress for the occasion:
You'd never catch Blanche under-dressed.  You never know who you're going to meet today.  

Spend more time with friends:

The most important thing in life is spending time with your friends & family 
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go put on my bathrobe, eat some cheesecake, and get excited about the year ahead with a Golden Girls marathon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...