Sephora.com, Inc.

Sep 8, 2013

I saw Coco, Carine, and Karlie today. Swoon.

Since I cover backstage beauty stories for New York Fashion Week, I rarely have big "celeb" sightings.  I don't generally know who is sitting front row at the show or what people are wearing because I'm usually in the back chatting it up with the hair and makeup artists that send the models down the runway looking their most beautiful.  But today I looked up from my camera, or from Instagramming my little heart out, just long enough to see Carine Roitfeld, Karlie Kloss, and Coco Rocha.  All within one hour.  What an hour!  I couldn't help but share this news with you readers because I'm still giddy about these sightings as I type this.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...