Sephora.com, Inc.

Aug 10, 2013

Bath time with Benz

I'm one of those typical New York women that works like a dog all the time and still thinks I have time to cook, clean, blog, work out, live a healthy lifestyle, and make time for my friends/boyfriend/family.  I think it's safe to say that we New Yorkers tend to over-extend ourselves, eh?  I'm certainly not complaining, but I think sometimes my body tells me to slow down and relax a bit.  So that's exactly what I'm doing today.  I type this as my tub fills up with hot water, along with bergamot and lavender essential oils.  

Cowshed Grumpy Cow travel candles are burning away throughout my bathroom, releasing even more delicious smelling goodness into the air.  These candles are made with essential oils of red mandarin, petitgrain, and grapefruit with a burn time of 10 hours each, so I can soak away in here all day if I wanted to.  Maybe I will actually... 
While the tub fills up I pour some Fresh Sake Bath in the water to detoxify me and further enhance my sensory experience.  Made with real sake, peaches, pine extract, and ginger, it's said to eliminate toxins from the body while it helps to relax the muscles.     
    
I should also mention that right now I've fully masked my face and hair in anticipation for the steam-filled bathroom.  On my hair I am slathered in the new L'Occitane Repairing Mask with five essential oils that debuts in stores on August 21st.  (I'm starting to think I have a thing for essential oils).  I am only supposed to leave it on for 3 minutes, but with the blend of lavender, ylang ylang, geranium, sweet orange, and Angelica oils smelling as good as it does, I'm leaving it in for a while.   

For my skin I'm wearing Orico London Skin Brunch Kukui Rejuvenating Mask, which is packed with nourishing ingredients like Kukui seed, macadamia, mango, and coconut oils so my skin will feel moisturized when I get out, instead of stripped.  I'm going to let the steam help to really seal in all the benefits of this mask while I soak.  
I've got to go now friends, because clearly I have something VERY important to do right now.  I hope your Saturday is just as relaxing as mine is about to be.  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...