Sephora.com, Inc.

Aug 10, 2013

Mani Monday: Matte blue featuring Deborah Lippmann

There's something I love about matte nail polish, whether it's currently on trend or not.  I guess as someone who's not great at nail art, a matte color is my version of nail art.  That's why I always keep matte top coats on hand in my nail arsenal.  Sometimes I'll throw on a shimmery shade or glitter color and I'll just be curious what will happen to the shiny flecks when I mattify them.  I find myself naturally drawn to blue nail polish colors (a little more femme than black nails, but still edgy) which is why I'm currently rocking Deborah Lippmann's I Know What Boys Like ($17), coated with Flat Top Matte Maker Top Coat ($20).      

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...