Sephora.com, Inc.

May 11, 2013

Caudalie introduces the Divine Body collection

Caudalie introduced their Divine Oil last year and I've basically been dousing it all over my body ever since.  It smells beyond amazing, and is so good for the skin with its blend of grape, argan, hibiscus, and sesame oils.  I totally have the original version ($49 for 100ml) AND the travel size ($9) because I can't imagine not having it on my when I travel.  It's THAT good.  My future sister-in-law and I have been saying since the launch that it smells so good that we don't want to put perfume over it because we want that smell to be our signature scent.  
As if Caudalie read our minds, they've come out with an entire collection of Divine Oil products with the signature scent of grapefruit, Bulgarian rose, Moroccan Rose, pink pepper, vanilla, cedar and white musk.  The collection will include an additional size of the Divine Oil (50ml for $32), a Divine Scrub ($38), Divine Legs ($38), and a Divine Candle ($49).  

Divine Scrub- 
This scrub is made up of brown sugar and plant oils (grapeseed, argan, hibiscus, and sesame).  That means all the ingredients are active, and there's no inactive ingredients like water, so it's a high effective scrub.  Unlike salt scrubs that can be abrasive, sugar scrubs dissolve into the skin with water, and then the oils seal all the moisture in.  
Divine Legs- 
Don't be fooled by this product; it is not a self-tanner and it's not just for the legs.  This product is a lotion that you can use all over the body to tan and illuminate the skin, but you can wash it off with soap and water.  Forget about the unpleasant smell of self-tanning products, because this has the signature scent of the Divine Oil.  The finish is streak-free and doesn't transfer to your clothing.  The product gives you a glow without being orange because of ingredients like Chicory Extract (helps to give you the bronze color) and Carob Extract (which actually helps prolong the skin's natural tan).  But we can't forget that it's nourishing the skin as well with ingredients like grape seed oil.      
Divine Candle-
This might be weird, but I'm the most excited about the candle.  Obviously it's because I love candles, but I'm really excited at the thought of my home smelling like that oil.  Now I can slather my body in the scrub, the oil, the tanner, AND my apartment can smell just as good.  The candle has notes of grapefruit, violet leaf, orange blossom, rose, cedar wood, vanilla, soft white musk, and jasmine.    

The collection comes out in June, so I'm basically just counting the days until then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...