Sephora.com, Inc.

Feb 2, 2013

January GLOSSYBOX: The Man Repeller's Winter Survival Kit


I must say in the world of all the other bloggers out there, The Man Repeller's blog is one that I've been consistently reading for a while now.  Others come and go, but her sense of humor keeps people coming back, which is why I was super excited to hear that the January GLOSSYBOX was curated by the blog's founder, Leandra Medine.  As much as she may joke that she repels the male species, she's definitely got her fingers on the pulse of forward fashion, and she's embraced a beauty style all her own.  I was anxious to see what my box had in store.    

My box contained:
A full size Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance Lipstick 
A good sized sample of Sebastian Potion 9 styling treatment 
A sample of Le Métier De Beauté Replenishing Daily Solution 
A sample of Narciso Rodriguez for her eau de toilette
A full size OPI Nail Lacquer in Can't Let Go 
A sample of Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum 
A sample of Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara 
The January Glossybox Mag 

So all in all, a pretty damn good box with 2 full size products.  I kinda don't know what to dig into first because I live for anything from the Fresh line, but I'm also really psyched about the OPI nail lacquer.  It's one of the textured polishes that are trending lately, from their Liquid Sand collection.  I think I'm the most excited about the Tarte lipstick though.  Tarte does such great things for makeup.  You can always put their products on and feel good that they're not using a bunch of parabens or sulfates.  This particular formula has Amazonian Clay, mango extract, Shea Butter, and avocado extract to keep lips hydrated.  But honestly?  I just love the packaging.  It's going to look just as good in my makeup bag as it does on my face.  

January GLOSSYBOX?  2 very enthusiastic (and perfectly manicured) thumbs up.      

More news from GLOSSYBOX: From now until 2/4/13 you can enter to win all of the previous boxes since they launched in the U.S.  That's from April through January, so 10 boxes (a $210 value).  2 people are going to win, so enter now on their Facebook page.

Get ready for February's GLOSSYBOX, where the theme is International Style.  As we set off into February and look at Fashion Week presentations around the globe,  GLOSSYBOX is equipping us with the must-have beauty products to take us from the runway shows to the after parties. 

1 comment:

  1. I almost fell of my chair when I saw the tarte product. I got a cheek tint and although I havent used it yet I just love the shade and the packaging! Happy with the mascara and well...who doesn't love to get some OPI!? Great box!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...