Sephora.com, Inc.

Jan 8, 2013

Mascara review: Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara

I love mascara.  I think it's the most important part of any makeup application.  I know there was an anti-mascara message during Spring 2013 Fashion Week, but I cannot get on board.  I have thin, short, blonde eyelashes so I need pitch black mascara that pumps up the volume.  But there are the days where my eye sensitivity gets in the way of my mascara needs.  Those are the days that I turn to products like this, that don't irritate my eyes, and give me a natural-looking lash effect.    
Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara ($7.99)
Also has ingredients to nourish the lashes like olive extract, Meadowfoam seed, and sweet almond.  Lashes feel nourished throughout the day, not like they're flaking off into your contacts.  

Me, sans mascara.  It looks like I have no eyelashes, but I promise they are there.  They just need a little assistance.    
Me with one coat of Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara on.  Told you there were eyelashes there.  

2 coats of mascara!  Now I can take on the day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...