Sephora.com, Inc.

Sep 1, 2012

Nicole Richie launches her first fragrance



Ok, so you know how I think that Nicole Richie and I would be BFF’s if we ever met?  I really genuinely think this because 1) I’m probably a little bit crazy, and 2) I have hope that if we ever met that I wouldn’t get all tongue-tied and embarrassed like the time I met my other style crush, Kate Lanphear.    
The reason I'm slightly obsessed with Nicole is because she's a TV star, a designer, and basically a Jack of all trades.  Well now she can add fragrance designer to that list with the release of the Nicole EDP ($55-$69 for the EDP, $28 for the shower gel, and $35 for the body lotion).  
Nicole was inspired by her childhood when creating this fragrance, and tried to find a mixture of exotic fragrances that remind her of the oils & lotions that her mother would combine together.  The result is a sensual, bohemian fragrance...would you expect anything less?
Top notes: Blackberry and Seville Orange
Mid notes: Golden Amber, Moroccan Rose, Lily of the Valley, and Papyrus
Dry notes: Cashmere, Sandalwood, Vanilla Absolute, and Sugared Patchouli
The fragrance launches September 2012 (so, today basically) in department stores like Macy's, Nordstrom, and Dillards.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...