Sephora.com, Inc.

Jul 4, 2012

My summer picks from B-Glowing.com


There's nothing more exciting for me than discovering a new beauty website, especially one like B-Glowing.com that's chocked full of the coolest products on the market.  I hate it when you have to buy all your products from several different sites and pay shipping from each one, but B-Glowing might legitimately have every product on my wish list right now (and that's a long wish list).  
The reason I find it so cool is that it carries brands that were formerly best kept secrets of makeup artists, like Armour Beauty lip gloss colors, to brands that have developed cult followings, like Juliette Has A Gun fragrances.  It's definitely a site to check out if you're looking for more unique products... the kind of stuff that you won't find in your favorite department store.  It's almost as if a beauty blogger or an edgy makeup artist made this site because of its cool-factor.   
Since I could go on for days about products I'm in love with, I figure we'll focus on sexy summer skin since it can be SO easy to achieve with some of the popular brands you can find on the site:

Rodin Olio Lusso Luxury Face Oil ($150)-
Description: Description: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgNbB1fVBvnx1IyOfex03nEOzPMi5srQtZnVJtmh1gjJfbaa_XPAhDv-pxWOreqEz0L8h5KYHQ6x_uyNGncj6JUzoldmfNJJWSBMUCFOFv-nGq1dba2ZDp2jVBYfJoQ0QkgS2Jvyv21wyg/s320/rodin-face-oil.jpg

Because it's always mandatory to start with skin care before we apply our makeup. Anybody who has ever been backstage during NYFW knows that this product is frequently found in the kits of famous makeup artists.  It's super nourishing, obviously because it's an oil, but the combo of oils sinks nicely into the skin rather than sitting on top of it like an oil spill.  The heady Jasmine scent makes it feel even more luxurious, and from my personal experience it doesn't make me break out (possibly because it contains Argan oil, which is said to help people who break out).  People who are afraid of oils may be afraid to pay this price for it, but as a Superfan of everything oil-related, I think it's worth it.      

Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Glow ($38)-

So I don’t know how I haven’t been using Jouer Moisture Tint before… I mean, I feel like it has achieved cult status as the go-to product for glowy skin and I had never tried it until my pals at B-Glowing sent me a sample.  It’s got great coverage for something that’s so lightweight, and the Glow shade is really nice for summer.  But more than anything, something about the formula just makes skin looks glowy/dewy/fresh.  I kind of feel like I've betrayed you guys for not having used this product before.  I'm so ashamed.   


Jouer Brow Fix ($20)-
Description: Description: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgeZjNR6OY2GDqdwydISG8hd8SNxOHIlftypE9DmwR0kBCjt1heQf1-Li1_t5SeoJ7dh_yrn9Ss_DlPmfrAiUuK-s0vOOhfTYmi4TEjcc863V1tCj-Fhyphenhyphenn7lT7FQiMq3iGEOIEkmoaqdFA/s320/jouer-brow-fix.jpg

Luminous summer skin doesn't always require a lot of makeup, maybe a little tinted moisturizer and blush... but it certainly requires well-groomed brows to frame your face.  From light to dark hair, any brow can benefit from this clear taming gel with a small brush that makes application easy.  It can be used on its own just for taming purposes, or you can use it over your powder that you use to fill in the brows.  A little goes a long way, and your brows won't move all day.  


Jemma Kidd Contour & Flush Créme Blush Duo ($30)-

Ok, if you're still reading my bog and you haven't tried cream blush yet, I'm a little upset with you.  Clearly you're not experimenting enough, but besides that, cream blush is essential for summer months.  If you're ever applied a beautifully highlighted and dewy face, and then got that not-so-natural, streaky finish on your cheeks with blush or bronzer, this product can be your best friend.  You don't always want to use a powder blush on top of liquid products if you're looking for seamless makeup, which is why I love this product.  Besides the créme blush color, there is a darker créme color that you can use for contouring/bronzing purposes.  Start using cream blush colors and I promise you it will be hard to go back to powder this summer! 
    
Hope you enjoy my summer picks from B-Glowing.com, and make sure you check out some of my other favorite brands on the site, like Becca Cosmetics, Deborah Lippmann, and Beauty Blender.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...