Sephora.com, Inc.

Jul 27, 2012

My Makeup Diary: new Nars fall eyeshadow trio


Skin:
Illamasqua Skin Base in 10.5 mixed with a little Stila One-Step Bronze because my skin is a little darker from being in Miami last weekend.
Cheeks:
Nars Cactus Flower cream blush just on the apples of the cheeks, and Jouer Highlighter in Champagne on the tops of the cheekbones as a highlighter.

Lips:
Mally Beauty Couture Color Custom Blush in Flourish. Yes, you read that correctly, I used this as my lip color!

Eyes:
Nars new Trio Eyeshadow in High Society on the eyes. I used the dark purple on the outer corners and in the crease, then blended it to the inner corner with the lighter purple color. I used the green color with a wet angled liner brush as a liner on and below the lower lash line. I finished the look with 2 coats of Perfekt Lash Perfection Gel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...