Sephora.com, Inc.

Jun 25, 2012

Borrowed from the BF: Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm


It's a rare occasion that I borrow something from my boyfriend's section of the medicine cabinet.  I regularly stock his shelf in the bathroom with acceptable man products so that he won't feel the necessity to spend his money on sub-par products, but rarely do I reach for these products for my own personal use.  The tides may have turned recently when I noticed that Jack Black came out with a new flavor for their Intense Therapy Lip Balm; Black Tea & Blackberry.  How could I NOT try some to see how it tastes?  Let me just say that this lip balm has found a new home in my purse.  It tastes so good!  I'm a big tea fan, so I really enjoy the flavor, but it's also very moisturizing without being waxy.  It's fragrance and colorant-free, and it has SPF25, so I can't think of any reason why I wouldn't jack this from my boyfriend's stash.  I could replace it with one of their other flavors like Grapefruit & Ginger, Lemon & Chamomile, Natural Mint & Shea Butter, or Vanilla & Lavender.  Or, because they're only $7.50 each, I could just buy all of them and then use them at my will.  Oh decisions, decisions.     



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...