Sephora.com, Inc.

May 1, 2012

Vote for me to go to Miami for Swim Fashion Week!

Anyone who knows me knows that I love some backstage action during New York Fashion Week.  It's probably my favorite thing IN THE WORLD to take the tricks I learn back there and translate them for everyday wear... and now I have the opportunity to do that in Miami for Mercedes-Benz Swim Fashion Week.  The good folks over at Hawaiian Tropic are holding a Facebook Contest where you can vote for your fave beauty blogger (me, obvs) to win a trip down to Miami!  Amazing, right? 
Now hop on over there and vote for your dear old Benz if you want the scoop straight from the runways!  (Tip: you have to Like the Facebook page first, and then scroll down to the contest to vote.)
Love you peeps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...