Sephora.com, Inc.

May 22, 2012

New product obsession: AmorePacif​ic Moisture Bound Tinted Treatment Moisturize​r

So I know that you long-time AmorePacific fans are going to gasp when I tell you this, but up until recently I had never tried any of their products.  Scary, right?  Had I known earlier about the mega-moisture, the concentrated formulas, and the Heavenly scent of the products, I may not have been so shocked when I recently tried their new Moisture Bound Tinted Treatment Moisturizer ($70). 
Their impressive take on the BB Cream rage, this tinted treatment provides sheer coverage and still remains true to the brand’s heritage using ingredients like pure botanicals that are indigenous to the Jeju Island off the coast of Korea, bamboo sap, ginger, and green tea rather than using water and silicone as unnecessary fillers.  Available in 4 shades, it also stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid in your skin, and has SPF, but it is oil-free for those out there that are prone to sensitive skin. 
I can’t say enough good things about this line after trying some of their products recently.  The pricing may seem steep to those out there that are used to cheaper products filled with silicones and unnatural ingredients, but these concentrated botanicals really pack a punch.  A little goes a very long way.  I’m totally hooked! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...