Sephora.com, Inc.

Mar 17, 2012

Show me some green

Well St. Patty's day peeps, if you're not out and about in my neighborhood making all that noise right now, then you must be waiting with baited breathe for me to share my favorite green products.  Sorry to keep you waiting all afternoon :)
This is definitely a color-related post and less about environmentally-friendly products, because when I look out my window right now it's nothing but a sea of green.

L'Occitane's new Almond Shaping product line.
The Almond Shaping Delight ($48) is made with almond extracts and proteins to tighten skin while hydrating.  It's incredibly lightweight, almost like a gel texture, and smells more springy/fresh than you would expect from an almond product.
The Beautiful Shape ($44) is a cellulite-battling gel with both almond and lemon extracts to smooth out your lumps and bumps.  



Rimmel London's Glam Eyes HD Eyeshadow ($5.69) in Green Park is a great palette for any day of the week, not just St. Patty's.  You can customize it to be more bright with the pop of yellow, or you can make more of a military-green look with the darker colors.

Butter London 3-Free Nail Lacquer in Bossy Boots ($14) is just another of Butter's many colors that you will fall in love with.  It's the perfect minty-green without being chalky like some other pale colors can be.


Yes To Cucumbers is my recommendation for... ahem... for all of you gals who might be a bit hungover tomorrow.  You need to get to know Yes To Cucumbers.  This line is great for sensitive skin, and I have a feeling some of you will be rather sensitive tomorrow.  For TONIGHT I suggest the Face Cleanser Towelettes ($5.99) to take your makeup off before bed.

For tomorrow I think a little Soothing Eye Gel ($14.99) and a Calming Face Mask ($14.99) might be appropriate.


Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Enhancing Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio for green eyes ($10.95)- This is what I'll be wearing out tonight.  Oh, did you think I was Miss Innocent, sitting inside all day blogging while you guys are all out there having fun?  I think not.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...