Sephora.com, Inc.

Dec 5, 2011

My makeup diary: December 5, 2011

Inspired by a lecture I attended at The Makeup Show holiday pop-up shop this past weekend, I decided to do super natural today.  I used a little bit of  Juice Beauty Correcting Concealer ($22) just on the spots where I need a little more coverage.  I like this formulation because it's not mask-like, and you can build the coverage as you need it.  Also the all-natural and moisturizing ingredients keep the makeup feeling good all day, rather than flakey or dry.
I used Fresh Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment ($22.50) on my lips, of course, and then on the apples of my cheeks to create a natural flush.
I may go natural on the face, but I pretty much always wear black mascara because my lackluster lashes can always use a boost.  I like MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Smoky Lash ($22) because I can get a more feathery, natural look if I only use 1 coat.  (And then I can build the drama by adding more coats if I were to go out tonight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...