Sephora.com, Inc.

Nov 5, 2011

My makeup diary: November 4, 2011

Super natural today on my makeup... and thusly very lightweight in my purse!
Diorskin invisible retouch powder.  This powder stands the test of time.
Diorshow mascara in black.  We all know this is my fave mascara.
Talika Eyebrow Extender in light brown.  I learned about this  magic little gel when I heard Whitney Port's makeup artist used this on her.

Shiseido shimmering rouge lip color in OR405. This color goes on almost like a gloss because it's such sheer color, but not sticky or waxy like a gloss.  Best part is, if you're not into this shade, they offer the Shimmering Rouge lip color in a ton of shades.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...