Sephora.com, Inc.

Aug 4, 2011

Got2B Rockin It at Lollapalooza



Got2B Rockin It Dry Shampoo is taking over Lollapalooza this weekend! Celebrity stylist Larry Sims, along with göt2b hairstyling professionals, will be styling musicians with Rockin It Dry Shampoo at Miami Express Yourself Oasis at theHard Rock Hotel Chicago…and its all for a good cause. At the end of the week, göt2b will auction off autographed rubber duckies to raise money for Music Unites.
Unfortunately I can't attend the festival this year, but for your viewing enjoyment, here are pictures of me at the festival in past years (clearly up to no good).

One of my favorite music performances to date: Rage Against The Machine!





My friend Jenn and I. I clearly could have used some dry shampoo, but I digress.

At Angels and Kings Chicago:


Outside Grant Park in my own convoluted episode of Where's Waldo:

If you're in Chi-town this weekend, stop by the Hard Rock and check out the Got2B set-up. Also, please have a cocktail and a deep dish pizza in my honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...