Sephora.com, Inc.

Aug 10, 2011

The first-ever Nordstrom Beauty Awards!


For one week only, Nordstrom customers will be able to vote (once a day, during the voting period) via Facebook and on Nordstrom.com for their favorite beauty products. I always do these surveys because I need everyone to know my honest opinion on the products I like, but the best part of this one is that three lucky winners (chosen at random) receiving the beauty wardrobe with ALL of the winning products!

VOTING

August 8th 1:00PM EST - August 15th 1:00PM EST

https://beautysweeps.venturaassociates.net/ventura_web.php

CATEGORIES

1. Blush- the best of the best in blushes. This one was hard to choose.

2. Cleanser

3. Eye Cream

4. Eyeshadow

5. Foundation

6. Fragrance- luscious fragrances from Gucci, Jo Malone, Chanel, and more

7. Lips

8. Mascara (I'm sure it will come as no surprise to you that I've voted for DiorShow!)

9. Moisturizer

10. Serum


Vote now to have your voice be heard and have the potential to win all of the products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...