Sephora.com, Inc.

Jul 22, 2011

Osmotics 16th birthday sale online now





Visit Osmotics.com now for 20% off sitewide!
This is a brand I've only recently discovered, but I'm totally in love with.
Blue Copper 5 Anti-Aging Cleansing Gelee ($30)-
I love the texture of this cleanser, and the sulfate-free, naturally-foaming formula doesn't dry the skin out. Packed with anti-oxidants, aloe vera, and natural copper, this leaves skin feeling nourished rather than depleted.

Anti-Radical Age Defense Moisture Complex ($125)- This formula contains natural lipids to help protect the skin's natural defense barrier. Since the formula is similar to the skin's natural lipids, it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel heavy. This cream is kind of pricey, but an absolute favorite. I would definitely choose this over some well-known competitors (who will remain nameless) because I feel like my skin is actually protected from the elements without feeling greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...