Sephora.com, Inc.

Jun 8, 2011

Someone's got a case of the frizzies


Of course I decided to move apartments on the hottest day of the year. I've been sweating ever since. And my hair? Don't even get me started. Then I just heard that GOLDWELL has launched StyleSign STRAIGHT for straightening and control with thermal protection. Wish I had known about this before!

StyleSign STRAIGHT was developed with stylists to protect your hair color while keeping locks frizz-free. The line features HOT FORM, a heat styling lotion for frizz control, FLAT MARVEL, a straightening balm, and SLEEK PERFECTION, a waterless serum for less damage with heat styling (all $16.95 MSRP). I'm definitely intrigued by the last one because normally I am trying to straighten my hair with a water-based product. Sounds counterproductive, eh?

All StyleSign STRAIGHT products contain UVA and UVB sun protection and boast an advanced FlexShine Protect technology (a formula that is supposed to give hair a smooth, glossy look with a natural feel).

Most styling products out there coat the hair with a film of styling polymers. GOLDWELL StyleSign STRAIGHT products contain styling polymers that are enriched with bamboo protein, vitamins B, C, E and moisturizers. This gives an overall shine to the style, and actually helps in improving hair's health. The overall result of using the product is to protect against moisture loss and harmful environmental influences.

GOLDWELL StyleSign products can be purchased in professional stores and salons. For salon/store locator, www.goldwell-northamerica.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...