Sephora.com, Inc.

May 30, 2011

Thymes voted in top 7 workplaces in Minnesota




Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that I always talk about NYC because it's what I know and love, but when I hear that Thymes was voted #7 of the top 100 workplaces of Minnesota I felt compelled to share. First and foremost because I love Thymes candles. Maybe obsessed is a better word. But also because I think it's important to support businesses that are good to their employees.
Thymes was voted the #7 Top Small Workplace by Minnesota employees that were surveyed by Workplace Dynamics for the Star Tribune. The survey was meant to identify the top 100 workplaces in the Minneapolis and St. Paul areas of Minnesota. 278 companies participated in the survey and over 60,000 employees were interviewed. I think that speaks volumes about the way Thymes employees feel about their workplace if they ranked #7!
I'm sure this has something to do with the fact that the company was founded by 2 single mothers (back in 1982) that were committed to creating a quality line based on botanicals rather than chemicals. Now the employees at Thymes that create that quality product give back to their communities by donating to the Positive Change program, where they donate loose change to non-profit organizations. Employees are also given an extra personal day each year that they can take to volunteer for an organization in need.
Pretty awesome if you ask me. Anyways, enough with me getting all sappy. Let me tell you about some of my fave products. We've already discussed the Agave collection, which I love, but one of the newer collections that Thymes has out right now is the Mandarin Coriander collection ($10-$48). The collection includes everything you can need for a delicious smelling home from all-purpose cleaner to candles and reed diffusers. The scent is fresh and clean with notes of mandarin oil, orange essence, and coriander.
For more information about the Thymes brand or to shop their home fragrance collections, please visit Thymes.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...