Sephora.com, Inc.

Mar 31, 2011

LuLu Guinness AW2011 preview



There's been quite a few Autumn/Winter press days as of late, but LuLu Guinness stands out to me as one of my faves so far. Besides the adorable lip-shaped clutches, a long-time favorite amongst celebs and fashionistas alike, the line has understandable bodies and rock-star detailing that I admire.
The lips.

Gorgeous fan clutch.


A trip to a French storefront.


These bags feel so prim and proper, yet so rock-n-roll to me. Love!

I can't quite decide which is my favorite of the collection... This cheetah clutch with the adorable lip closure, or this red bag below?


1 comment:

  1. love all the bags :)

    would love your visit/follow @
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...