Sephora.com, Inc.

Mar 31, 2011

Levi's Fall 2011 preview






Once again Levi's proves to me that they can be worn anytime, anywhere, anyplace. Granted, I love getting dressed in a gown just as much as the next gal, but it is well-known that I show up MOST places in a pair of Levi's skinny jeans. Even some of my blogger gal pals were making fun of me last night at the Levi's Fall 2011 preview where they told me "oh, we knew you wouldn't miss this for the world". Sigh... am I that predictable? The Bumby's don't think so (after the pics).
Anyhoo, here's a look at what Levi's has on tap for fall.










Water-less denim!


One of the highlights of my night at the Levi's preview was The Bumby's. Apparently a traveling couple who goes around and gives honest assessments of your look... It's a rather intimidating process. You stand there in front of 2 masked people who are clicking away on typewriters. Silently judging. Anyhoo, after the minute was up (which seemed like an eternity) I came out feeling like an International Woman of Mystery. Apparently the Bumby's think I look like a woman who knows her way around a camera, but also that I look like "someone of note that is trying to keep it on the DL". Interpret that however you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...