Sephora.com, Inc.

Mar 27, 2011

Cindi Leive and the editors at Glamour present us with 100 Recipes Every Woman Should Know


You may or may not know this about your dear old Benz, but I fancy myself a bit of a domestic Goddess. Sometimes nothing takes my mind off a rough day like cooking a full-on meal from appetizer to dessert... and then, of course, eating every last crumb. So you can imagine when I got 100 Recipes Every Woman Should Know: Engagement Chicken and 99 Other Fabulous Dishes to Get You Everything You Want in Life in my mailbox from the girls over at Glamour, I was ecstatic. I felt that it was part of my Glambassadorial duty to spread the good word about the cookbook, which is available on Amazon.com and in stores April 5th.
The cookbook contains the recipe for the famed Engagement Chicken, which is said to be responsible for several engagements in the Glamour offices. (Too bad my bf is not in to chicken, eh?) Besides the chicken, there are easy-to-make meals for just about every occasion. Girls night in drinks, cheap but delicious meals, healthy meals, meals for impressing your bf's parents, meals for when you want to impress your boss. Everything! My personal fave so far, not surprisingly, is Forget The Mistake You Made At Work Margaritas.
This is a great cookbook to add to your collection, even if you're a novice in the kitchen. The recipes are simple and delicious, so get yours on April 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...