Sephora.com, Inc.

Mar 6, 2011

Alexander Jagger Fall 2011 preview


Ok, it's confession time. On occasion I get super-bored with my closet. I know that sounds random, but when you are clothing-obsessed like myself, you're constantly on the prowl for something new and exciting. So whenever I hear of a new clothing line, I get extremely excited at the prospect of having something shiny and new in my wardrobe.This past week I learned of a line that's new to department stores for Fall 2011, that's wearable and in my price range. Alexander Jagger is a division of Salt Works, which are responsible for super fun clothing like Charley 5.0. Their mission with this new Alexander Jagger line is to bring affordable, quality, edgy clothes to the market. The line is not too fussy, but it sure is fun. Take a look at some of my favorite pieces from the fall line.
A fun take on the sheath dress, made with lightweight denim and faux python seam details.
Lightweight, drapey denim shorts are just adorable.
This is my fave outfit from the line! The sheer black tee is made interesting with the leather patch pocket. And the leather pants with the ponte inset? Could it be a pair of leather pants that can actually be comfortable?!
Loving this little black vest (LBV?).

Love their take on the simple, but not so simple, white shirt. This is high drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...