Sephora.com, Inc.

Feb 11, 2011

New York Fashion Week: Rebecca Minkoff AW2011




















































































Though I have an attraction to all things theatrical (one of the many reasons I love Fashion Week) I have to respect a designer that shows clothes that are ready to wear off the runway right that second. Rebecca Minkoff did just that today with her very wearable, very NYC-styled fall collection. It could be the cold is finally getting to me, but I had an overwhelming urge to snuggle up inside of one her sweaters or jackets. It's no wonder the streets on NYC and LA are filled with Minkoff's handbags everywhere you look. This is a designer who knows her customer, and caters to her needs. The models wore long, loose waves that embodied this sort of boho-chic following that Minkoff has developed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...