Sephora.com, Inc.

Dec 7, 2010

I need a New Year's Eve dress....

Decisions, decisions. My little brother will be in town from L.A. with his darling little hairstylist girlfriend, and we full intend on partying until dawn. But what to wear? A dress is a must...
I'm in a maxi-dress mode as of late, but I'm thinking I've got to go short for NYE. Here are some ideas for party dresses from Asos.com.
Shift dress with petal detailing ($68.96) for the romantic in me.















For my inner-ballerina/drama queen ($227.57).


For my inner-rocker ($75.86).

Black dress with beading and fringe detail ($258.60) for if I wanted to go for the glamour.


Beaded tank dress ($146.54) for if I wanted to go sexy.

What's a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...