Sephora.com, Inc.

Nov 19, 2010

Party Polish

Some may think that Cher's upcoming Burlesque movie launched a glitter nail polish craze, but many polish brands are registering this popular trend for holiday party season. Here's a look at some of the latest and greatest glitter colors available for purchase this season.
Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance $18.
I've never been a fan of Lady GaGa, but I'm a huge fan of this nail color. I would probably wear this year-round, not just at holiday time.
OPI Burlesque collection (approximately $8 each).
This is a pretty comprehensive color range for a glitter collection. I'm particularly fascinated with the orange color, Take The Stage, and the gold color, Rising Star. I'm picturing a neutral myself with a dress like this one from Modcloth ($47.99) with Take The Stage on my nails.
Borghese's Scintillare collection also has plenty of party shades to choose from. My favorites from this collection are the red, Scintilla Magic, and the berry, Vigneto Berry. Those colors are extremely wearable. I think the blue, Mediterraneo Sea, is a little weird for me personally, but it could be hot with a silvery/grey dress.













This swingy grey dress from Modcloth is the perfect pairing for the blue nail color.




























Photos courtesy of Deborah Lippmann, Modcloth, and OPI. Thank you to Borghese for sending nail polish samples for me to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...