Sephora.com, Inc.

Nov 20, 2010

Must-have for birthday month: Joes Jeans military cargo pant


Joe's Jeans Chelsea stretch sateen military cargo pant in Steel ($167). I originally saw these last week at Anthropologie and I haven't been able to stop fantasizing about them since. I was already on a long line to check out with my purchases, and I locked eyes with these pants. I was faced with an age-old conundrum. Do I lose my place in line to go try on the pants? Maybe I can come back for them. But what if they sell out? I suppose I can always order them online. But how will I know that they fit? If you think it's bad that all those obsessive thoughts were running through my head, imagine how my friend felt that was next to me on the line and had to listen to all those thoughts verbalized.
So it's a week later and I still want the pants. I think we all know what's going to happen here.
Photo courtesy of Nordstrom.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...