Sephora.com, Inc.

Nov 6, 2010

I missed Day 5 of birthday month

I was too busy smelling myself to remember to do my birthday month's day 5 story. And I wish I was kidding. I thought of a million ways to phrase what I'm about to say, but did I actually put finger to keyboard? Obviously I did not.
But anyhoo.... My one-and-only fragrance for many years now has been Amazing Grace by Philosophy.
It's a very light scent, I don't like wearing anything that's overpowering. It's just been perfect for me since the day I put it on. Never in a million years did I think I would cheat of my signature scent, but a quick trip to Sephora has changed my views on the world dramatically. I don't take infidelity lightly. Could I be one of those awful people who cheats? I mean, it's bad enough I'm cheating on my DiorShow mascara right now (I have to try others, in the name of beauty blogging!)... but now my perfume as well? Shame on me. And to make it worse, I'm cheating with my perfume's best friend: Philosophy's Eternal Grace.
There's something youthful about the scent, with florals and citrus notes, but it's still clean. OMG I've left my scent for a younger scent. (Please watch Someone Like You and pay close attention to all the "Old Cow" references).
So is it wrong for birthday month to wish for all of my loves, both old and new? I will never stop loving Amazing Grace, but can I find room in my life for Eternal Grace as well? Only time will tell how this story will play out, but I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...