Sephora.com, Inc.

Nov 21, 2010

I got the magic stick

Forgive me for quoting the fashion and plastic surgery crisis that is Lil Kim in the title, but I'm a busy gal that likes my beauty products to be small enough to throw in my crowded purse while still being good quality. That's why I've composed a list of some of my fave Magic Sticks; products that are slim and efficient.
Sensai by Kanebo concealer brush pen ($33). This concealer is just fantastic. Easy-to-use, silky in texture, and it has SPF. It's also not just made to hide dark circles and blemishes, which it does well, but also to soothe and correct some of these issues.























YSL Touche Éclat radiant touch lumizing pen ($40). Though many people use this for their under eye bags, this is actually an illuminator that I like to use on right below the arch on my brows, and on the tops of my cheekbones for highlighting.
Stila Cherry Crush ($24) is my favorite of the Crushes, but there are Orange Crush, Mango Crush, Acai Crush, and others to choose from. This is a lip and cheek stain that doesn't taste bad- Hallelujah!


And the award for efficiency goes to Mark, for giving you the ability to make your own sticks. With any purchase of 2 "hook up" products, you get a free connector.
So you can make a pen that has a $6 mascara on 1 end, and a $6 eyeliner on the other. For another $12 steal, you can do a Glow Baby Glow lip gloss on 1 end, and a Light Bright lighten & de-puff eye gel on the other (a favorite of Ashley Greene's).
Photos courtesy of Sensai by Kanebo, Mark, and Sephora.
Thank you Sensai and Mark for sending me this fantastic, magical little sticks to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...