Sephora.com, Inc.

Oct 12, 2010

Sexy hair in a bottle: Sally Hershberger Genius Spray Wax


I often crave that sexy, Victoria's Secret model hair, but generally dislike any 'do that I can't run my fingers through. Quite the conundrum, isn't it? Voluminous, bedhead style, but without the snarls. I've recently been gifted with a bottle of Sally Hershberger's Genius Spray Wax and am thrilled with the results. To be honest, I didn't expect much from a $12.50 drugstore find (call me a snob if you must, but my mission for perfect hair has cost me quite a bit of money). The first time I tried it, I just sprayed a conservative amount of the wax on hair that had been curled with a large-barreled curling iron. I wanted a tousled, unstructured effect for the curls and I got exactly that. The fact that it comes in a spray bottle, rather than a pot like most waxes, gave me a really uniform coverage for the style, and was much easier to use. The best part was definitely the touchability though. It gave me hold, but wasn't super-sticky. It never got hard or flakey during the day, and if I needed a little boost throughout the day I just gave my hair a little scrunch and my style was revived. I have a feeling that I will have many hair adventures with this wax.
This spray wax is available at Duane Reade, Target, and Ricky's, and is definitely a bargain at $12.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...