Sephora.com, Inc.

Oct 24, 2010

PNK Elephant accessories party

























I've been hiding a little secret from my readers ever since February, and it's time to come clean. I met Blair Sandlain, co-founder of PNK Elephant accessories, back when she did the jewelry for a Richie-Rich fashion show during the Fall 2010 collections. It's time all my budget-savvy readers knew about this line of affordable accessories. Blair and PNK Elephant co-founder, Kijafa Frink, threw a party this week where bloggers could preview all the funky jewelry on their website, have a cocktail or two, and get manicures by the fabulous Ginger + Liz nail color line.
















I was in blogger heaven, trying on all the different knuckle rings and cuff bracelets, with my freshly manicured nails. The best part is that none of these pieces retail for over $30.
The line boasts a wide assortment of rings.






































Some of the guests wearing the pieces they wanted to take home.








































I hope party-goers can forgive my unabashed enthusiasm that night, because when surrounded by pretty, sparkly things, I tend to revert to extremely childish behavior. Squealing with excitement, and not quite able to form sentences besides "omg" or "Lisa like sparkles", all eloquence goes out the window. I blame this cuff bracelet with pyramid studs (below) for my behavior. It's all your fault, silly bracelet, for getting me overly-excited. I can't get you off my mind. But you and I will be together very, very soon.
























For more fun and inexpensive jewelry, please visit pnkelephant.com.

1 comment:

  1. HOW COULD YOU KEEP THIS SECRET FROM ME?!!?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...