Sephora.com, Inc.

Sep 12, 2010

Ports 1961 spring/summer 2011
























Sorry kids, but I had to use NY Mag pics for this show because it seems I had some unknown substance on my camera lens. Lip gloss? One can never tell when you're dealing with a makeup bag the size of mine. Anyways, the only word I can use to describe this collection is "liquid". I was nervous when the first few looks came out and they were, SHOCKER, the neutral trend that we've been seeing all over the runway. But was quickly relieved to see Fiona's take on the trend. The clothes were fluid and elegant, as usual in the world of Ports. The highlights for me were the pops of color interspersed with the neutrals, as well as the crystal beading on the evening wear and the liquid lame pieces.
























The purple shorts with the drapey metallic bronze knit top was my absolute favorite. Totally my style, right down to the shoes. Although the neutral version was also quite cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...