Sephora.com, Inc.

Sep 7, 2010

The miracle of matte: Embryolisse Hydramat Emulsion


Recently I was sent the most amazing little gift in the mail: Embryolisse Hydramat Emulsion. This lotion has become an absolute must for me in a short period of time. I'm not one to get excessively shiny or sweaty, but some unfortunate incidents with NYC subways taxi cabs have led to many a bad makeup day. I'm a firm believer that a great makeup job starts with great skin, so I was very excited to try this product out. Let me just tell you, this lotion leaves you with the most amazing matte complexion, without drying your skin out. It's now been tested in the city heat, in taxis, on the subway, walking up to a 4th floor walk-up in stilettos, and many other fun tasks, without an ounce of unwanted shine peeking through. You can also feel good about wearing this on your skin because it's natural ingredients like apricot oil and corn starch that absorb excess sebum and reduce shine. This product definitely gets my recommendation.
Embryolisse has a gigantic line of products that I've only begun to try, so look out for more reviews. To find one of their products that is right for you, visit their website at EmbryolisseUSA.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...