Sephora.com, Inc.

Sep 12, 2010

Cynthia Steffe Spring 2011







































































I love when I sit in my seat at a show, open up the run of show, and I see that the line is made for "jet-setters". Why? Because that means it's going to be easy, sexy, and chic. No fuss, no muss. I'm not going to be tricked in to thinking a line is amazing by theatrics. It will be ready to wear straight off the runway in normal life. Effortless.
This collection was beautiful and super-feminine, but the coolest pieces were the suiting and leather pieces.
























Shiny suiting.
























Pieces with leather trim details.


























The models wore Ray-Bans and Via Spiga shoe boots. Perfect combo for any girl on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...