Sephora.com, Inc.

Aug 2, 2010

Talika Brow Extender


Since I have basically non-existent eyebrows, I get excited when I see blonde celebs with great eyebrows. Having very light eyebrows, I find it difficult to get a brow product that makes them look fuller without looking penciled in. I recently learned that Whitney Port's makeup artist, Lisa Garner, uses Talika Brow Extender on Port's brows. Since Whit is a blondie, and her brows always look perfectly groomed, I figured I'd give it a shot. Talika Brow Extender ($35) is a gel that plumps the brows because it contains tiny hair-like fibers. This lightweight gel is tinted so it gives color, without being too dark, and the easy-to-use applicator gives you the control you need to distribute the gel evenly. All you need to do is comb your eyebrows in to the desired shape, and you don't need to worry about them the rest of the day. I used the lightest brown tint for mine, but this also comes in dark brown and black.
For more information visit www.Talika.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...