Sephora.com, Inc.

Jul 22, 2010

Sisterhood of the traveling shoes- Mallory Musante shoes

Being new to the world of Twitter, I was very excited to see what a great networking tool it was for bloggers. Little did I know when I signed up that I'd have the opportunity take part in The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Shoes, an idea created by shoe designer, Mallory Musante. I'm all about blogger unity, and Mallory's idea of bringing bloggers together through a pair of shoes was right up my alley. I was the second blogger in line to get to wear a pair of Mallory's hand-painted pumps. I was sent the "Tory" shoe, which is a leather pump with a 2-3/4" heel. This shoe was described to me as "the life of the party" before I got it, so I knew I'd have a grand ol' time in them. Here's a little bit about what I decided to wear!

The "Tory":




















What I wore:
My favorite Rebecca Minkoff bag.






















You can always find me in Levi's skinny jeans. One day this week I chose to wear all-white Levi's skinnies with a bit of destruction, with a flowy white tank, and a studded skinny belt.















For accessories I topped the outfit off with my favorite bangle bracelets by Kyler for Joy O.


























Paired with my favorite Givenchy eye palette and a glossy lip, I was ready to go.



























It's easy to be the life of the party in pair of cute and comfy heels. I really enjoyed my time participating in The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Shoes and am very thankful Mallory Musante would consider me! To find out more about these hand-painted shoes, visit the website at www.mallorymusanteshoes.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...