Sephora.com, Inc.

Jul 21, 2010

Brazilian Blowout update


























As promised, I've taken some pictures after my first shampoo with the Brazilian Blowout Acai after-care products.


























In these pictures I've washed my hair with the anti-frizz shampoo and used the conditioner. I let my hair air dry, and then rubbed in a little of the Daily Smoothing serum (smells nice and fresh!). I've used no other products in these pics. When it was dry I went over it with a flat iron, which took about 10 minutes, as opposed to the 30-40 minutes it took me before the treatment.




















Stay tuned for follow-up pics on a curly hair day! Also, Platinum Salon, located at 134 West 23rd street in Chelsea, will run a special for Beauty By Benz readers for $50 off the Brazilian Blowout treatment! Just mention where you heard about the deal when you call to book your appointment. Call 212-243-1010 for more details.

2 comments:

  1. Looks FABULOUS!!! I may have to give this a shot....saving up my pennies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling you, it's a lazy person's dream come true! (aka, MY dream come true). You'll see it later... maybe I'll put some curls in it just for you. Bring your camera! lol. My BF was forced to take these pictures, maybe I'll spare him and you can take the curlies....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...