Sephora.com, Inc.

May 4, 2010

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel



After switching to Juice Beauty facial moisturizers recently (I've been using Green Apple Antioxidant moisturizer daily, and Mineral Tinted Moisturizer when I need a little SPF), I decided to try Green Apple Peel for sensitive skin. I've never used any sort of peel before for fear of losing a layer of skin and being one of those scary red-faced ladies. You know the ladies I'm talking about? The ones that have to wear big hats to cover up what they've done to their faces. I thought I would take a chance on Juice Beauty though, because I trust the natural ingredients they use in their products. The Green Apple Peel for sensitive skin ($39) is made up of apple, lemon, and white grape fruit acids to gently exfoliate the skin, while organic raw cane sugar acts as a powerful hydroxy acid to rejuvenate. There is also a full strength version that contains white willow bark for exfoliation purposes, but we're taking baby steps here so I started with the sensitive version.
Overall it was not a frightening experience like I thought it would be. There was not really any tingling and there was minimal redness afterwards. My face seemed a little flushed for about an hour after using the peel, but not to the point where I couldn't show my face in public. My skin was nicely exfoliated without feeling raw. I have yet to be disappointed by any of the Juice Beauty products I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...