Sephora.com, Inc.

Mar 24, 2010

Spa Week is coming!

Spa week is coming! April 12th-18th we're blessed with $50 spa treatments in over 800 spas across the country. (You can book online at www.spaweek.com)
This is a must for all my recessionistas. Just because you're on a budget, doesn't mean you can't enjoy some spa treatments. Quite the contrary, really. Spa Week's treatments are not just your generic massages. The focus during Spa week is actually wellness and a "spa lifestyle". Living this lifestyle is preventative and great for your mental health. (I should know, as I frequently have to book appointments when I feel like I'm losing my mind). You can enjoy massages, scrubs, facials, stress-busters, immune-boosters, and even clinical/medicinal treatments. On the Spa Week website, you'll see treatments that are highlighted in pink; these are your wellness treatments. There are also treatments highlighted in green, which are eco-friendly or organic treatments.
I'm always looking for a good deal, and there's no better deal than pampering yourself. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...