Sephora.com, Inc.

Mar 8, 2010

The Perfect Nude Lip- Borghese Tinted Lip Plumper

Need a little plumping for your pucker? Want some oomph without looking like an evil Succubus (a la Angelina Jolie)? Well, to be honest, I've never looked for a plumping lip gloss. Being 1/2 African-American and 1/2 REALLY, REALLY white, I inherited very little from the African-American side except that I was blessed with a great set of lips. (Thanks Ma). I never like the feeling of plumping glosses... sort of like someone poured acid on your lips. Are your lips plumper because of the "special plumping formula" in the gloss, or because it's burning your lips off?
But I am always looking for a great nude gloss. It's the perfect compliment to a smokey eye. Well I found the perfect nude gloss, and it's a plumper as well, AND it doesn't feel like my lips are going to fall off! I guess there's a difference between it tingling and it STINGING. Borghese Tinted Lip Plumper ($31.50) comes in 3 sheer colors; Rosa Naturale, Flamingo Gold, and Charme Naturale. These colors look great on just about any skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...