Sephora.com, Inc.

Mar 10, 2010

Perfect beach hair- Sam Brocato's Back to the Beach Texturizing Mist






I've always admired a beachy, tousled look, but have never admired sticky texturizing sprays that leave my hair a tangled wreck. During fashion week I discovered the perfect solution: Sam Brocato's Back to the Beach Texturizing Mist. This stuff is amazing! It gives you the messy waves that you crave, but it doesn't feel like you've actually dunked your head in the Atlantic.
Backstage at the Nima Fall 2010 Fashion week show, the Sam Brocato team was using this on the models to give them that "just rolled out of bed" look.



















I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would be able to recreate that hair at home, since my just rolled out of bed look is more of a rat's nest than it is chic, but this spray made it easy!
This is a great spray to revive last night's 'do, or to give a little edge to a 'do that's looking too polished. My favorite new look is to curl my hair with a 1" ceramic curling iron, and then spray Back to the Beach in and muss it up with my hands. No tangles, no drying, just perfect bed-head.
Available at the Sam Brocato salon, and will soon be available online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...