Sephora.com, Inc.

Mar 20, 2010

Baker Beauty Tawny Ong





I was recently blessed, though my waistline may be cursed, to meet Tawny Ong, my first Baker Beauty.
At the LaLucca bag preview, Tawny was delighting her guests with mini cupcakes from her shop. After eating about 7,000 of her famous Hummingbird cupcakes (bananas, pineapple, pecans, topped with cream cheese frosting) I thought I might remove one from my mouth and actually ask her what motivates her to create these tasty treats. After starting her website in 2008 (YES! She delivers!) she's been recognized by Time Out New York, The Knot, Fox Business News, and several others. She even created a cake that a certain celebrity went GaGa for at Radio City Music Hall.

Tawny's creations are inspired by her friends and family. She's also got a gift for feeling inspired by each and every client. Naturally I had to ask who her beauty inspiration was and found out it's her mother, whose 70's style is timeless. Their family beauty secret? Ponds Facial Cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...